Friday 30 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop #8


Book Blogger Hop Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books

This week’s question is;

“In honor of Banned Books Week, what is your favorite “banned or frequently challenged book”?”

After reading this question I decided to actually look up details of some books that have been banned or challenged. Therefore I was horrified to find Tolkien's Lord of The Rings detailed as being banned and even burned in some areas because it is supposedly "Satanic". I actually think some people are deluded but this book easily must be favourite book that has been banned or challenged.

3 comments:

  1. That is a great pick. Lord of the Rings is actually quite the opposite of "satanic". I'm a new follower. Hope you have a great weekend!

    Aimee
    http://gettingyourreadonaimeebrown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the movie version, happy Friday!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/09/book-bologger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just dropping by for the blog hop. I haven't read the Lord of the Rings books, but I loved the movies.

    My Answer

    ReplyDelete