Friday 16 September 2011

Book Blogger Hop #7


Book Blogger Hop Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme hosted by Crazy for Books

This week’s question is;

“As a book blogger, how do you introduce yourself in your profile?”

To be honest, most of my profile is about myself and my family. I only lightly touch on books specifically as I tend to read almost any genre anyway although I do highlight my favourite types. I actually think that I could do with improving my profile a little bit but it always seems to be far down my list which is probably a shame as it is something that many new visitors tend to check when they visit a blog.

So how do any of you introduce yourself in a profile, be it blog related or on some other website?

2 comments:

  1. New follower via Book Blogger Hop hoping you will follow us back at http://beckvalleybooks.blogspot.com/ thks in advance x

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via the hop. :)

    My FF: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday-5.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete